EXECUTIVE PROTECTION SUPPORT
Your Executive Protection security and safety team is traveling with the executive team to a site in India. They have traveled with executives to a number of moderate or high-risk locations in the past year and carry a small first medical response kit. They recognize that their training and supplies may not be adequate to provide appropriate first response.
Corporate Medical Advisors can help:
Reduce risk to executives traveling to emerging markets
- Advise executives on travel risk mitigation.
Assess the medical risk posed by the travel location
- Review health risks and vetted health facilities in the region.
- Coordinate with the Assistance Centers to prepare for medical assistance, if required.
Assess Executive Protection Team First Aid capabilities
- Review the first aid training, skills, and certification of the Executive Protection team.
- Assess the supplies in the first aid kit, including AED.
Develop the first aid response capabilities of the Executive Protection team
- Provide advice to the Executive Protection team for ongoing training and certification.
- Authorize medications and supplies that match team certification and location risks.